Home 》Investment Information / Investment gist / Plant Establisthment / Application
Articles 4, 5, 15 and 16 of Act of Establishment and Administration of Agricultural Technology Parks
Enterprise applicants, incubation centers, and research institutions shall fill out an application form and attach business plan and other required documentation to apply for residency with the Park Administration. The Park Administration will notify the applicant of the review results within 3 months after the receipt of application.
- Summary of business plan
- Operational objectives and timetable
- Outline of core technology
- Market analysis
- Marketing strategy
- Financial plan 7. R&D directions and risk analysis
- Water and power needs
- Pollution prevention
- Operational objectives and timetable (10 points)
- Outline of core technology (15 points)
- Market analysis (10 points)
- Marketing strategy (10 points)
- Pollution prevention (10 points)
- Financial plan (20 points)
- R&D and risk analysis (15 points)
- Support documents and data (10 points): Each item may receive up to 2 points.
- The applicant’s paid-in capital shall not be less than NT$1 million. However in application
review , consideration will be given to whether the size of applicant’s capital aligns with
its overall business plan.
- Investors may, depending on the circumstances, acquire loan for their investment. However the
proportion of borrowed capital and its use are subject to certain restrictions.