1. Land lease has a maximum term of 20 years and may be renewed upon expiration.
(1) Land: NT$8.5/m2 /month.
(2) Plant unit: NT$79～118/ m2 /month (the rent for F1 ~ F4 of Dragon Building differs)
3. Rent payment:
(1) Land: Park enterprises must pay 2 months of rent as security deposit at the time of signing the lease agreement and pay the rent on a monthly basis thereafter.
(2) Plant unit: Park enterprises must pay 3 months of rent as security deposit at the time of signing the lease agreement and pay the rent on a monthly basis thereafter.。
4. An enterprise that has received investment approval should complete the lease of land for plant construction or the lease of plant unit within six (6) months from the day of approval. Failing to do so, the Park Administration may revoke the approval of residency.
1. Land lease application.
2. A copy of receipt for surety payment.
3. A copy of receipt for security deposit payment.
Fees and other matters
Park Administration has the discretion to adjust rent at any time according to the applicable regulations. When the publicly announced land value of Park land is adjusted, the rent of leased land or plant unit will be adjusted effective the following month. Where rents for subsequent periods have been paid in advance, lessees should make up any shortfall resulting from the rent adjustment.