Single-window service delivery
1. The Park Administration is in charge of administration and management. The single-window service delivery enhances administrative efficiency. 。
The Park Administration is authorized to handle the following matters:
(1) Company or factory establishment, registration and revocation, cancellation and revocation, importer/exporter registration, issue of import/export permit for general goods, issue of certificate of origin, issue of international import certificate, delivery verification certificate and assurance certificate for the import of strategic high-tech commodities.
(2) Building management, issue of building permit and Park land use control.
(3) Issue of certificate of completion in connection with the Regulations for Encouraging Agricultural Enterprises in the Newly Emerging, Important and Strategic Industries, Regulations Governing Application of Investment Tax Credit for Investment in Agricultural Equipment or Technology, or Regulations Governing Application of Investment Tax Credit to Profit-Seeking Enterprises as Shareholders of Biotech or New Drug Companies.
(4) Review, issue and extension of permit for establishment and operation of fixed pollution source, review of industrial waste cleanup plan, review and registration of water pollution preventive measures and discharge permit required for business establishment or change of business.
2. The entire Park is in bonded zone, and with customs officials stationing in the Park, provides customs clearance, bonded and onsite (livestock/poultry breeding facility) inspection and quarantine services. The Park also provides integrated import/export approval and customs clearance services to expedite the customs clearance procedure.